Friday, September 02, 2005

Portland here I come. Wheee! I'm going to Portland for an ons-site interview, but the biggest thing on my agenda is going shopping. heheh, my spending habit, what can I say? it's tax free in Oregan, might as well do it there. If I do end up getting a job there, that's even better. but I do hope I don't become one of those women live in their shoes.

lately I've been thinking about this online blog thing. you write things thinking that only your friends read about it. since they know you, they'll understand your jokes and etc. but i was so wrong. i normally wouldn't read ppl's blog if i'm not good friend with them; apparently some ppl do. with all these stories in the news about ppl writing personally things online and got into trouble, i'm really giving it a second thought now. well, so far i haven't wrote about corporate secret stuff(that's what gets ppl in trouble). but i still can't believe this person i barely know take my words out of context and manipulate the truth. there is actually somebody believes he knows all about me by reading my blog. if i was in 8th grade it wouldn't be too shocking, but i'm 22, now. crazy drama.

speaking of drama, i'm glad my friend finally made it to school despite the drama in her life. we try to be there for each other. i can't believe 4 years later we are all at really happy place. there are times we really think we couldn't make it, but we always believed the other person would be ok. sometimes with other people's faith in you, you'll have just enough strength to make it to the toughest time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home